Hi and welcome to The Tarnished Jewel Blog!
As a wife and a mom of 2 girls (one in high school, one in college), I know how busy life gets. We are pulled in a million different directions, and our house gets neglected.
Instead of looking at paint chips and fabric swatches, we are looking at laundry baskets and dirty dishes. Am I right??
- I want to help you love your home, by making decorating easier and actually enjoyable!
I have always loved working on projects at my house, and this is a place where I can share those projects and tips with you.
- My passion is taking normal items (especially vintage items), and customizing them to fit my style.
Did I mention I love to paint?
- I will paint anything I can get my hands on.
- The bigger the challenge the better.
- I have sold my items on ETSY, Facebook sites, and local vintage boutiques.
In order to keep The Tarnished Jewel Blog up and running, some of the posts will contain affiliate links to programs that I participate in. This means that I may receive a small compensation if you purchase from these links.
This helps support the blog and allows me to write free content. I choose to add product links that support my blog content, and that I feel are made by reputable companies.
The Tarnished Jewel Blog participates in the Amazon Affiliates Program, Skimlinks, Share-A-Sale, and Affiliate Window. Thank you for your support!
- I have now been blogging since 2017 (can’t believe it), and I’m so happy to be to able to share my projects/tips with you!!
Thanks so much for visiting The Tarnished Jewel 🙂
Happy New Year 2023!!