The wallpaper trend is still going strong! It’s an easy way to add instant impact and character to accent walls, bookcases, furniture, accessories and more. I’ve just updated the adhesive wallpaper selections to fit with the popular cottagecore, boho, mid-century, and chinoiserie styles. But if you need more inspiration, click 29 Fabulous Wallpaper Ideas (Part 1) for some ideas. Then head back here for the shopping links. Let’s get to it! 44 Adorable Wallpaper Ideas (Part 2)!
*** Updated Feb 2023: I have also changed them to REMOVABLE/PEEL-N-STICK WALLPAPER ***
*** NOTE *** This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure and privacy policies down below for more information. Thanks for your support. 🙂
44 ADORABLE WALLPAPER IDEAS (PART 2)
I decided to go ahead and change out all of the wallpaper ideas to removable & peel-n-stick wallpapers to make life easier – lol!!
FIRST THINGS FIRST:
So, what is the difference with all of these wallpaper types?
There are 3 different kinds of wallpaper:
1) Non-pasted: which is kind of like your “old school” type of wallpaper where you have to add the paste, etc. They have come a long way so that it doesn’t tear up your walls, but it is still more tedious than the other two versions.
It is adjustable when installing, but not removable (permanent) or reusable.
2) Pre-pasted: which has to be soaked in a bath tub first, but already has the paste on it. This one is adjustable when installing, and is also removable. it is just not reusable.
3) Peel and Stick: which needs neither paste nor soaking, and goes right onto the wall. Now this one isn’t as messy, but the install process might be a little tricky because of the “sticky” backing.
This one is removable AND reusable.
This new design means that you can use the removable wallpaper in a ton of places. Here are just a few – right off the top of my head.
- Fireplace Surround
- Appliances – washer/dryer, refrigerators, etc.
- Furniture – Drawers
- Line Shelves
- Kitchen Island/Cabinets
- Pantry Doors/Walls/Shelves
- Cover Glass Windows
- Line Serving Trays
- Cover Canvas for Wall Art
- Make Pictures (inside frames), Cover Frames
- Cover Laptops
- Use on Ceiling Fan Blades
- Cover Faux Wooden Ceiling Beams
Here is where I used mine:
Now you’ll just need to decide where you want to put your’s! 😉
44 ADORABLE WALLPAPER IDEAS (PART 2)
7 WALLPAPER CATEGORIES:
- Black & White
Let’s get to the 44 adorable wallpaper ideas!!
1 – Denim Blue Botanical (4 colors)
2 – Blue Palm (5 colors)
3 – Blue Gingham
4 – Blue Chevron or here
5 – Blue Toile (6 colors)
6 – Blue/Green (2 colors)
8 – Navy Herringbone
9 – Peacock Blue (3 colors)
10 – Denim Plaid (3 colors)
11 – Blue Daisy
12 – Marble
13 – Gray Chinoiserie
14 – Gray & Tan Leaves
15 – Beige Leaves (4 colors)
16 – Tan Grasscloth (8 colors)
17 – Beige Boho
18 – Boho Herbs
BLACK & WHITE WALLPAPER
19 – Hexagon
20 – Floral Toile
21 – Botanical Garden
23 – Leaves & Herbs
24 – Modern Herringbone
25 – Fern Botanical
26 – Green Leaves (2 colors)
27 – Green Damask
28 – Forest Green Bird
29 – Green & Pink
30 – Pink Pineapple, (blue pineapple), gold pineapple
31 – Citrus Peel
32 – Butterfly (3 colors)
33 – Starburst (4 colors)
34 – Gold Star
35 – Retro Blooms
36 – Retro Scandi Flowers
37 – Vintage Blooms
38 – Boho Blooms
39 – Board & Batten (4 colors)
40 – Distressed Wood
41 – White/Light Wood (or here)
42 – Stacked Stone
43 – Washed Brick
44 – Brick (4 colors)
So what do you think? Do you have favorite? Let me know!!
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!
LOVE & HUGS 🙂
Want more bathroom inspiration?
Master Bathroom Remodel: Hardware Accessories
Shower Remodel Design Guide: 10 Things You Must Know
Want to see more of our home?
DIY Wrapping Paper Wall Decor: Frame Ideas
DIY Bookshelf Makeover: $2 Wrapping Paper
SW Pearly White Review (Painting our Dining Room Walls)
Our White Painted Brick House Makeover (Before & After Pictures)
Master Bedroom Makeover: Chambray Blue + White
Opening Kitchen Wall To Living Room