Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and enjoyed spending time with family and friends!! Christmas is always such a magical season each year and I hang on to all of the memories as long as I can….and then it’s back to work – LOL!! So, here we go!! My House Paint Colors: House of Blues.
To continue along with this magical theme, I decided it was time to do a post about entire house paint colors. I have been wanting to do a post on the colors we used downstairs in our rebuild (FOR.EV.ER), but time has just breezed by this fall.
There is something truly magical about the way paint color transforms a room, and I wanted to share the names and paint colors we chose for each room. I hope you find tons of inspiration to begin your 2019 off with a bang!!
***I’ll do a post on How to Choose Paint Colors in the next post. This post will just contain pictures and names of our house paint colors.***
My House Paint Colors: House of Blues
***ALL SHERWIN WILLIAMS – Latex, Eggshell ***
- FOYER – Tinsmith (SW 7657)
- DINING – Silver Strand (SW 7057), Accent Wall – Naval (SW 6244)
- KITCHEN – Silver Strand (SW 7057)
- LIVING ROOM – Silver Strand (SW 7057)
- OFFICE – Aqua-Sphere (SW 7613)
- POWDER BATH – Lakeshore (SW 6494)
- HALL – Silver Strand (SW 7057), Accent Wall – Tempe Star (SW 6229)
- LAUNDRY – Aqua-Sphere (SW 7613)
- MASTER BEDROOM – Silver Strand (SW 7057), Accent Wall – Naval (SW 6244)
- MASTER BATHROOM – Silver Strand (SW 7057)
***All Trim/Cabinets/Vanities – OIL BASED Semigloss***
- KITCHEN CABINETS/TRIM – Snowbound (SW 7004)
- MASTER BATH VANITIES – Naval (SW 6244)
My House Paint Colors
So you can tell from the colorsnap tool, that our house paint colors have a blue/gray base to them, with hints of a green undertone.
I personally tend to lean green (because I am a nature lover) – so my paint colors reflect that in their base color.
I also choose paint colors with a blue-base rather than a yellow-base. Those are the colors I wear in clothing, and therefore the ones I like to work with.
If I had to pick a decor “style” for our house from my color palette, I would describe it as coastal farmhouse chic…..kinda – LOL!!
What do you think? What is your style? Let’s get to some colors!!
Love all things blue, try 14 Ways to Decorate with Blue: For Every Room & Budget.
Want to see more master bath pictures, click Master Bath Remodel and Shower Remodel Design Guide: 10 Things You Must Know.
CABINETS/TRIM/BARN DOORS: WHITE
BLUE VANITIES: NAVY
So, which color is your favorite? And will you use one of the colors in your house? Let me know what you decide!!
- Love all things blue, try 14 Ways to Decorate with Blue: For Every Room & Budget.
- Love Round Mirrors, click here or here.
- Love Coastal Decor: click 3 Key Elements: Coastal Cottage Living Room.
- Love Kitchen Design: click How to Plan Your Kitchen Remodel and 15 Ways To Customize A Builder’s Grade Kitchen.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019 FRIENDS!!!
LOVE & NEW YEAR HUGS 🙂